Date updated: 04/12/2020
At MLG Solutions, we want to offer you the best possible client experience.
To do so, we need to understand your needs and expectations in order to be able to offer you a service tailored especially for you.
The security and confidentiality of your personal data are our priority. Due to the integral part of a need for transparency, this policy has been drawn up to explain why we collect, save, share and use your personal data.
We will also provide you with the monitoring tools at your disposal to determine when and how your personal data are shared.
The objectives of this policy on the protection of personal data are set out below.
ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy lists essential information on the use of your personal data. The policy applies to the services of MLG Solutions in their entirety.
The objectives of the policy are:
- To explain which personal data we collect, why we collect, and use it, and with whom we share it;
- To describe how we use the personal data you share with us to provide an optimal experience when you use the services of MLG Solutions;
- To set out your rights and choices regarding the personal data that we collect, and process, and to explain to you how we protect your privacy.
When we refer to the “website” in the context of these provisions, it is our intention to refer to specific pages on the MLG Solutions website: http://www.b2bgrowth.fr
We invite you to consult the details of this policy on the protection of personal data to find out more on how and why we process it. You may also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the official governmental authority in France for the protection of personal data.
1. DATA COLLECTION
We undertake to collect, and process only data which is strictly necessary for the intended purposes of data processing that we apply, as laid down in our policy on the protection of personal data. In this context, we may have to collect, the following information:
- Identification data: First name, surname, electronic address, telephone number (landline or mobile), postcode and, when necessary, any personal information you may provide on the contact form, for example;
- Additional data: your status (private individual or company), addresses, volume to be moved, type of housing, for example, through the quote form;
- Job application data: when you respond to a job offer published by MLG Solutions (diplomas, job experience and, more generally, any other information you consider useful on your Curriculum Vitae for the purposes of job application);
- Data on your computer equipment: the technical information from connection data, information provided by the browser on the operating system, the browser used and the cookies;
- Browsing data: IP address, number of visits, date, and time of the last visit, etc.
This personal data may come from our website, from a telephone contact or from third parties, including colleagues and partners with whom we work to provide the services of MLG Solutions.
2. DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of using your data is to address your questions or queries, to improve our services and to maintain a secure environment.
The anticipated purposes of data processing are:
- To respond to your request for a quote/contact;
- To measure the website’s audience;
- To monitor the service;
- To respond to your request for information via our “Chatbot” service;
- To handle your job application;
- To create a user account;
- To meet a legal obligation;
- To send sales and advertising information, depending on the user’s preferences;
- To customize services by showing advertising in line with users’ browsing histories, according to their preferences;
- To manage the operation, security, and optimization of the website.
3. LEGAL BASIS
Pursuant to the prevailing legislation and to meet the aforementioned purposes, data will be processed on one of the following legal foundations (see Article 5 of French law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 the so-called “Data Protection Law”):
- Your consent: when you submit a form, for example;
- The execution of a contract: when we execute the necessary obligations of a contract to which you are party;
- Obligation required by law: particularly for accounting and tax purposes;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests sought by our processing manager insofar as our interests do not overstep your rights and freedoms: effecting and measuring the efficacy of our “marketing” activities, customizing your online user experience and improving performances, etc.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
5. PROTECTIVE MEASURES IN RELATION TO THE INDIRECTLY OR DIRECTLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
MLG Solutions has put a range of organizational and technical measures in place to ensure that your personal data are protected.
These measures include, for instance:
- Staff awareness of our obligations regarding the protection of personal data;
- Control and segmentation of access to the information;
- Technological security measures (firewall, antivirus, software update, etc.). ;
- Physical security measures on our premises;
- Inspection of our service providers;
Although we do our utmost to apply adequate security measures, the transmission of information, particularly on the internet, is never wholly secure.
6. THE LENGTH OF DATA RETENTION
We keep your personal data solely to provide you with the services of MLG Solutions for legitimate and essential commercial purposes, such as maintaining an efficient service, complying with our legal obligations and resolving disputes.
In theory, your personal data is saved for a period of three years from your last contact with us.
After such time, your information will be deleted or “anonymized” unless the law does not permit or requires us to retain certain personal data; e.g. in the case of an unresolved issue such as an unpaid invoice, complaint, or dispute.
7. YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Pursuant to the provisions implemented on 1 June 2019 regarding the French data protection law and the new laws enshrined in the general regulation on the protection of personal data, effective 25 May 2018, you are entitled to a:
- Right of rectification: the right to ask us to modify or update your personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of access: the right to be informed and request access to the personal data regarding you that we process;
- Right of erasure: the right to ask us definitively to delete your personal data;
- Right of restriction: the right to ask us temporarily or definitively to stop processing all or part of your personal data;
- Right of portability of data: the right to obtain a copy of your persona data in electronic format and the right to forward such personal data for use by a third-party service;
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making;
- Right of refusal:
- The right to refuse processing of your personal data at any time (provided that the grounds are legitimate and that there are no legal or contractual obligations to the contrary);
- The right to refuse processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (withdrawal of consent)
To facilitate recourse to your rights and answer any questions you may have on our data processing procedures, MLG Solutions has chosen to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose contact address can be found here: email@example.com
Your consent may be withdrawn at any time by using the contact address or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of our commercial emails. However, the exercise of your rights is not absolute and may be limited on grounds of legitimate or legal interests.
You may also submit a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL – French Data Protection Authority) at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
8. WHO HAS HAD ACCESS TO THE DATA AND WHY
The recipients of your personal data are our staff. This is strictly limited to their respective responsibilities and access. In certain limited cases and for the purposes of fulfilling commercial service provisions, the correct functioning of the internet site or statistical studies, we may have to forward all or part of the information we have on you to other member companies of the MLG Solutions network, service providers and/or subcontractors.
Where applicable and when the situation so requires, we may forward your personal data to the competent public authorities, where the mobility service is provided outside the national territory and/or an administrative regularization is obligatory.
Your data are always communicated in compliance with the rules on legal foundations permitting us to process your personal data (see point 3).
9. CHANGES IN THE CURRENT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In the event of changes to the legislation or regulations, this confidentiality policy may be amended accordingly. The date of amendment will be displayed at the very top of this document.